The mission of Health and Hijama Clinic is to provide better, affordable and safe healthcare to the sick through holistic approach.Objectives
To carry out this mission and foster the group practice of medicine, Health and Hijama Clinic follows:
- Patient care supported by comprehensive research and education.
- Develop, apply, evaluate and share new technology.
- Best qualified medical, scientific and support staff.
- Experts in service.
- Provide efficient access to affordable patient care.
- Ensure that quality underlies every decision.
The vision of Health and Hijama Clinic: Striving to be the world's leader in cupping therapy with quality patient care.
When Health and Hijama Clinic welcomed its first patients in 2007, its mission was clearly in place: “Provide better and affordable safe healthcare to the sick through holistic approach.” We believe that our well-being relies not just on what is going on in our body physically in terms of illness or disease, but also on the close inter-relation of this with our psychological, emotional, social, spiritual and environmental state.
Through Hijama Cupping Therapy, we not only treat symptoms but also look for underlying causes of the symptoms.Statement of Values
Health and Hijama Clinic was established by our visionary leader, Dr. Syed Sirajuddin, who believes in simple, guiding principles. Following are the fundamental values that form the foundation of the Health and Hijama Clinic's culture:
- Quality. We strive to maintain the highest standards and achieve them by continually measuring and improving our outcomes.
- Innovation. We welcome change, encourage invention and continually seek better, more efficient ways to achieve our goals.
- Teamwork. We collaborate and share knowledge to benefit patients and fellow caregivers for the advancement of our mission.
- Service. We strive to exceed our patients’ expectations for comfort and convenience.
- Integrity. We adhere to high moral principles and professional standards by a commitment to honesty, confidentiality, trust, respect and transparency.
- Compassion. We demonstrate our commitment to world-class care by providing a caring and supportive environment for our patients and patients’ families.